onsdag den 10. august 2011

Gothel cosplay

Hello people!
So, now Genki-con 2011 is over, and my Gothel cosplay is finished >D Or.. I still want to make her cape and knife, but the dress is done! 


Yes I look incredible sexy at the first picture, I know........ OTL It's the only one I've seen so far, where I am actually being noticed that a picture is being taken BD And therefore I look like this. Moving on.

Fun facts about this costume:
-It took my over 40 hours to paint the fabric. 
-I've got two Gothel wigs, as the first wasn't good enough.
-The shoes is, in my opinion, perfect for her and some I randomly found in my mothers closet. 
- It has taken over 8 months to get this from idea to done. 
- It's my most comfortable cosplay!

It was fun being Gothel..<3 

That's it for this time, just a quick update! Oh and, cosplays for J-pop is being planned at the moment, so I can't say much about it yet X'D

So, Allonsy ~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar