mandag den 2. juli 2012

Life is good. 
Sometimes, we just have to remind ourselves of it.

There's a lot of things going on around me at the moment, and sometimes it can seem hard to catch my breath. Luckily everything is getting better (along side me progressing on my WCS stuff. hmpf.) and I'm starting to feel more at ease. 
I'm so nervous and excited for Japan, and the thought of there only being 24 days until we leave... It's crazy. It feels like we just walked of the stage at J-pop, confused, happy and scared out of our wids. Well I'm still all these things I guess, just more happy. There's a lot of anxiety involved in this that I didn't really see coming to be honest, which is ridiculous. Denmark is such a small country that we hardly get noticed during the WCS and therefore I have nothing to be scared of as such. Also, the danish cosplay community is very supportive and to be frank, just doesn't think much about it I think? That's my impression at least. Don't get me wrong here, I think people think of it as a cool thing and a great chance for Denmark, but compared to other countries cosplay communities we don't give a damn xD  But I still don't want to disappoint myself. I want to be able to look back at this with pride.. so that's what I hope will happen.. Cause changes are I won't be going again. 
So... a bit of a random rant about WCS her eon the blog, after a long time of absence. 

I hope everything is good out there in wonderland!
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar