mandag den 16. januar 2012

Løndøn

HELL YAERH - GOING TO LONDON WEDNESDAY! 

Sooo excited, I don't even! Sometimes I just really love my life.. I just had an amazing weekend with Lavi, helping her out with some of her costumes and boy... it was so nice not to work on my own but someone else's X'D You really get more done, hurhur. But we really had a good time, loves that little monkey<3 

And then after such a great weekend, I get to spend more awesome time in London with cool people *w*
We will be geeking out the entire time, and I can't waaaait! I'll bring my camera so I can get a lot of photos and video~ 

And that was it! A small update to say that life is could and you should remember that~ 

Allonsy!

Oh and just to show how good looking (and god damn lazy) I am making patterns BD

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar