søndag den 4. marts 2012

Carousel Horses

So! Here I am again, hurhur.

Yesterday I hosted my birthday brunch for my lovely family, and it was great! I saw a lot of people I haven't seen in a long time, and my mom had made sooo much delicious food - go mom! I haven't really been eating sugar for a long time, so all the cake, candy and NUTELLA made me sooo hyper by the end of the night haha x'D
Anyways, I got presents which all pretty much had the same purpose:
 Fond my trip to Japan! 
You might have noticed the two balls of rise, which looks kinda odd, but I love them! Not only are they super cute, but they are filled with coins in between the rise! So I had to sit and dig them out with the sticks X'D It was great fun, and a really creative way to give money in~ 
I also got four Disney DVD's for my collection :D


Which makes my collection look like this now~! I still can't forgive the Disney crew for making the Tangled DVD like this... it ruins my look man D: BUT - oh the sight of it makes my Disney heart happy<3

So I will now pop one of them on, and continue my WCS sewing! 
Allons-y~

1 kommentar:

  1. HÅber du havde en god dag! Jeg har en åndsvag gave i hovedet som jeg rigtig gerne vil give dig når jeg husker det! :)

    SvarSlet