onsdag den 6. april 2011

Disney cosplay ~ Part 3 ~

Oh god.. SVS... only... one... month...left....!! 

And yet I find myself here, making a blog about it? Oh dear
But I wanted to get some of the things out here (:

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Here we have some of the progress, for the prince wig!
 What I did, was tage a wig head, put a bag over it and place the wig on it. Oh and put a stick tot he head, and get that in my moms flower bed.. thing.... oh she was happy!
Anyway, I then put boiling water on the wig to get the lovely curls out.. (It hurt so much, the curls were amazing!) But the Prince would be... Kinda gay with them.... Moving on!
It still needs to get cutted, which it will be as soon as I see my Prince again<3
And thanks to Lavi for telling me how to do it~



~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ 



Omg... I am actually done with sewing Belle?!  YES! Well... I have to attach a bow to my wig, but I'm done with her~ Such a stone fell from my heart~ There is a lot of things that could be better on it, but I'm happy with it<3 The picture in the right bottom shows the lining (Have no idea if that's the right word in English..) that I made on the dress ^^ 
Oh and look at the adorable drawing Lavi made me! ;_; Almost had me cry tears of joy, it's so sweet..! I found it on my notes after she had visited me~

~*~  ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Yes I look like crap here, thank you XD Ignore my tired working face, and look at my wig~ I love it to pieces, and is so happy that my friend Nicklas, wanted to help me with it~<3
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~



And talking wigs, here is the WIP for the Beasts wig! I am very happy with it so far~ And you can see some of the mask for it (; I hope it will all end good, yup yup!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
So that is it's so far~ (Or... all I can show you guys, muahaha) 
Or actually.. I have been thinking of making the blog more personal, and make more "in life" blogs.. but don't really think anyone would care XD But maybe I will start on it, just for my own minds sake.. We'll see~

Samie, over and out~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar