lørdag den 26. januar 2008

T R E A S U R E S

Okay so I actually don't know how much I bought, all I know is that I am very poor now XD And I also only now realise, that I don't have a picture of all my items.. I haven't taken any photos of my presents for people.. makes sense, right (; 
I can say that besides what will be shown in the pictures below I also bought an umbrella for myself and a pair of gloves XD oh and the greatest book ever!! A HUGE book about all the Harry Potter movies *q* So happy I found it man! will post pictures of it another day, when I get it from Yoshu XD

For my brother I bought the dvd "Hangover in Thailand" and a shirt that says "My sister went to London and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" hurhur! My mom got some products from Body Shop and my dad a shirt from Gap >D

Aaand now for my own stuff<3 
















Oh and I also got some Sherlock Holmes postcards with Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law, muuurf *w*<3
But yes, this is all of my treasures from great London~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar